Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Getting ready For easter in Russia! (April 19th, 2009)


In Russia it is time to spruce up the churches. Easter is coming April 19th, 2009!

Neat Huh?

Kyle & Svet

comments always welcome.

6 comments:

My life in bergen said...

Hi Kyle & Svet..
Hope you are bout doing fine, it's nice to see that spring has come to Russia too.

It's always nice to see your pictures, and i just love those beautiful churches.

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Hey Bskaad,

There are so many churches in Russia and I find it satisfying to get them all on record on film.

Thanks for stopping by.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle and Svet,

I stumbled on your blog and I am very pleased on what I am seeing. Thank you for sharing really good pictures about Russia. Surely, there are other people around the world like me who are interested in knowing more about Russia beyond the usual negative news that we get from foreign media. I'll be checking whatever you post from time to time and I hope you wouldn't mind.

Spring has arrived earlier here in the UK and the trees are already green.

Thanks again.

Cheers, George

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Hey George,

Thanks for stopping by and we are glad you like the blog.

Come again and check out our other blogs we have a great video blog on Russian videos.

http://video.kylekeeton.com

Kyle

Kcalpesh said...

That's a beautiful structure!

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

Thanks Kcalpesh,

All the churches in Russia are like this. beautiful in their own way.

Kyle