This new vision of your photoblog is great. I like it very much. The pictures are as always very interesting, especially, when you manage to catch people in unexpected position, when they don't know that you take a picture of them. (In this series I mean the monk).
6 comments:
This new vision of your photoblog is great. I like it very much.
The pictures are as always very interesting, especially, when you manage to catch people in unexpected position, when they don't know that you take a picture of them. (In this series I mean the monk).
Thanks for sharing.
Ludmila
Hi, Ludmila!
Thank you for stopping by! We are so glad you like our new template! :)))
Yes, to catch people is really a very interesting thing, we try to take pictures imperceptibly not to embarrass anybody! ;)
Best wishes,
Svet and Kyle
As always.
Nice pictures from the two of you.
They are pretty quite, if i didn't have 3 kids from before, i think i would adopt them :-)
Thank you BSKAAD,
We trying our best...
Three kids are great! :)))
By the way here we published more pictures of things made from old mufflers.
Best wishes,
Svet and Kyle
I have to say , they are cute!
Hi, Alexandra!
Thank you for stopping by! :)))
Yes, they are cute and we even have more pictures of them here :)
Best wishes,
Svet and Kyle
Post a Comment