Original Russian Photos and Pictures!
Kyle and Svet,Oh No!! Looks like the Panama City scene- with our overshadowing skyscrapers in the background. I love the yellow Lada (I think) in the foreground.Roberto and Lydia
Hi Robert and Lydia,Looks like the Panama City scene - it's so interesting! Maybe one day you'll start a photoblog to share Panamanian site seen with the world? Yes, you are right that's Lada in the foreground. :)Best wishes,Kyle and Svet
I am sure there is ДОМОвОЙ in that old house
Yes, Alexandra!He could live there in such a cute old house, really! :)Best wishes,Svet and Kyle
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kyle and Svet,
Oh No!! Looks like the Panama City scene- with our overshadowing skyscrapers in the background. I love the yellow Lada (I think) in the foreground.
Roberto and Lydia
Hi Robert and Lydia,
Looks like the Panama City scene - it's so interesting! Maybe one day you'll start a photoblog to share Panamanian site seen with the world?
Yes, you are right that's Lada in the foreground. :)
Best wishes,
Kyle and Svet
I am sure there is ДОМОвОЙ in that old house
Yes, Alexandra!
He could live there in such a cute old house, really! :)
Best wishes,
Svet and Kyle
Post a Comment